Here Comes the Bride, Why to choose laser hair removal for your wedding day
Here comes the bride, all dressed in white, sweetly serene in the soft glowing light. Lovely to see, marching to thee, sweet love united for eternity. Ahhh, weddings – don’t you just love them? The flowers, the romance and don’t forget the bride. The perfect bride in her wedding dress looking like she has just stepped out of a Hans Christian fairy tale book.
But it take months or maybe years of preparation to look how you imagine you want to be for your big day. The wedding planning is going along smoothly and now you need to start thinking about the honeymoon, maybe a fortnight in the Maldives. Just like the wedding, you want to look your best with a sexy bikini body, completely hair free and smooth while on the beach sipping a Mojito.
Without a care in the world, the last thing you want to worry about is your appearance. After all who wants to spend their honeymoon in the bathroom shaving all that unwanted hair when you could be enjoying yourself with your hubby. The solution is the rising popularity of laser hair removal clinics. Here at City Hair Removal London we have come up with 6 important things every bride-to-be should know, not only for saving time on treatment but also for having a hair free honeymoon and wedding.
1. As soon as your fiancée has set a date and everything is booked and settled then it might be time to start booking laser hair removal treatment to ensure you have the best possible results.
2. One thing to remember is that hair doesn’t grow very fast, so laser hair removal treatment can last anywhere from 4-6 weeks in multiple sessions. For most treatments, up to 6 separate sessions are required for the hair to be less visible.
3. The golden rule when having treatment for your hair removal is to stay out of the sun before and after. It’s important for the skin to be its natural colour when treated.
4. Sadly grey/white hair is not suitable for laser hair removal. Dark hair is more easily treated as it has a high concentration of the pigment melanin. Fair hair has less melanin and is more difficult to treat and may require more treatments or one of our stronger lasers.
5. Just because you have booked your laser hair removal means that you have to put your shaver away. For the best results, therapists recommend that you shave the night (or day) before, the closer the shave the better.
6. The main thing to remember is that your big day is a big deal, so do some research before booking treatment. One thing you can be sure of is that City Hair Removal London is a reputable clinic and you are in safe hands, if you like you can always book a consultant and talk through any cause for concern you might have.